Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

tapa cloth finishing

Hi today we did charcoal out lines on are tapa cloth a tapa is a cloth that has nice designs on it. we are doing a tapa cloth for art class in huru manu 4.
 the first step was get your tapa cloth and charcoal. Then start doing your design out lines.
 we used paper and crayon we also used ink and charcoal.

I liked the part how the charcoal poped and makes it look better.
If I could I would go back and do more detail.

 we learned about method like contrast tone and colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.