Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Kahawai DLO and Questions

Hi this week we have been doing reading. In reading we have been doing some questions on are text/ story we are doing this because it makes sure that you have paid attention to the story. This story is a story about a girl and  her grandmother went fishing for food and she caught a fish that has not been seen in years. the name of this story is called Kahawai. I did a task that I chose witch was wright a paragraph summary in your own words about what happens in the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.