Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

drama

Hi today we have been doing some activiatys on the book called benny. we did and ice burg, picture dictation and role on the wall. some people might not know what these things are so I am going to tell you about these things.

1. ice burg - ice burg is and ice burg that tells you more about the character. so this is how it works - it works like this at the top / above the water is were the character acts or shows there emotions and also were they show there emotions were there fake and not what is actually going on.
under the water or at the botton of the ice burg its were the truth is or what is there actually feeling. 

2. picture dictation - when you draw what happens in the story or the main points of the story.

3. role on the wall - is when you draw a body and pick a character from the story and describe what the character is like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.