Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2020

watercolour painting

Hi! today we did some watercolour painting and we did some contrast and texture. we got to choose are colours and work with a buddy. me and Alexia were buddy's and picked pink and purple but the purple was really blue so we worked with it. We did different types of painting skills they were the most popular. we did splating, blending, dripping and random then putting salt to make it have some texture.
blending is when you get two different colours or more and mix it together to make it go from A - B e.g purple to blue or orange to yellow.
salt is when you do something random then put some salt to make it have texture.
splat is when you grab the brush and just start slating it on the paper.
driping is when you put water and the water colour on the paper and make it drip off the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.