Pages

Thursday 11 June 2020

bok choy freeze frames

Hi today we did some freeze frames on a story called bok choy and we did six main points on the story. for the last few days in drama we have been practising are freeze frames.

more about freeze frames.
freeze frames are senses that happen in storys or other things e.g movies.

bok choy is an plant and food you eat.

the six main scenes were
1. Ah Sum came to sell bok choy.
2. Jacob went to the river and fell in.
3.Ah Sum saved him and took him to his hut.
4. Jacobs mother came and picked him up from the hut.
5. Jacob and his mum walked back home through the Chinese village.
6.  the neighbour and Jacob and his mother were talking.

main characters
1 Jacob
2 Jacobs mum
3 Ah Sum


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.