Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

The Present Short Film

Hi today we watched a short film called the present. This story is about a boy who only had one leg his mother gave him a present witch was a dog that only had 3 legs. we also got some questions to answer.

> How would you describe the boy at the start of the video.
The boy in the video was just a regular boy playing a video game but when he opened the box were the puppy was he thought it was cute. He noticed one of the legs were gone and through it to the ground he was rude and mean to the puppy.

> What did he think about his present? How do you know? Why did he feel that way?
I think he did not like it at first but then he liked it. I know cause its very clear at the start of the video.
He felt that way because he did not like how the dog only has three legs.

>  What lesson did he learned at the end of the video?
The boy learned that the dog did not give up even tho it was hard and it can not walk fully.

> Why is it important to be grateful for what we have?

Its important to be grateful for what we get or have because its given will love and care and also thought. The person who gave the present put their thought and effort into the present.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.