Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

my instrument counting the beat huru 2

 Hello yesterday in music we had to draw our own instrument and label the different parts so we know what it is. We are learning to know our Woodwind, Brass, Percussion and Strings instruments. When we created our instrument we had to label all the different parts and take a photo.  I really had fun with this and wish to do this again when I have better drawing skills.




This is a really bad picture and you probably cant see it but I did get really creative with it. I was supposed to video myself explaining what it is and what family its in but the teacher ended up giving us a choice so I didn't make one. My instrument  is all of the family's its woodwind, strings, percussion and brass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.