Pages

Wednesday 24 March 2021

Local Heroes task Huru 1

 Hello this week in Huru 1 we have been working on a slide with Local Heroes. I did my slide of a Mosque hero, doing this I learned a lot about what happened during the Mosque. I really enjoyed doing this task about the Mosque. Next time we do this I think we should do it about and hero that exists on earth or has been alive on earth. I picked this person cause of their brave actions and cause they helped other people and didn't ignored the random sound and tried to distracted the person.  


Abdul Aziz
Abdul Aziz threw an eftpos machine  and a gun

while chasing the man away. He showed bravery,

no brains and adrenaline kick. 
He was a furniture store owner, and he was at the

mosque at the time. Abdul got involved by hearing

the gun shoots and  seeing his brothers and sisters starting

to fall, then grabbing and eftpos machine and ducking

through the cars.
He got involved cause he saw his brothers and sisters

starting to fall and then got an adrenalin kick.
He did not get any award from what I have read or seen.

  He still thinks about his sisters and brothers

knowing that they’re dead. 

Abdul Aziz: Saved lives by running at gunman in mosque | RNZ News

2 comments:

  1. Hi your work is good and awesome and i like your information that all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Shanaya. It's great that you have learnt about one of the heroes of the Mosque attack. Abdul was very brave to fight back and try to scare the terrorist away. It's very sad that he lost family in the Mosque attack but he can be very proud of his actions. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.