Pages

Wednesday 17 March 2021

huru 1 interveiw

Hello, we have been working on an interview for your hero or some one who inspires you. we have been learning how to write an interview to our person. I picked Julie Andrews a famous singer and actor. She has inspired me to never give up and always smile an be happy. She also played in one of the movies that I love. The move that she played in also resembles my childhood and will be a movie that I cherish. 

Hello, I'm Shanaya and today I will be interviewing Julie Andrews! A little about Julie Andrews is that she is an English singer and actress. She starred in the movie The Sound Of Music and Mary Poppins.  The reason why I look up to Julie Andrews is even when she had a problem with her voice she kept going on and never gave up. She also always has a bright smile and is fantastic at singing and acting. I wish I had the same amount of skills when acting. So today I have some questions to ask Julie Andrews. 


Here are some of my questions I would ask Julie Andrews.


  1. What was your favourite song to sing from the Sound Of Music?

  2. If you could go back in time what year and time in your life would you go back to?

  3. If you could have anything you wanted what would it be?

  4. If you were to be in any movie you like what would it be?

  5. What inspired you to become an actor or singer?

  6. Out of all songs in the world what would you sing if you had your voice again?

  7. If you could be anybody who would you be?

  8. Is there a movie that you didn't like to play in?

  9. What was your favourite movie that you played in?

  10. What was your childhood game you played?


I hope to see you in a movie with your beautiful voice again. Thank you for the talk and I hope to talk to you again sometime.

 All of Julie Andrews' movies ranked from worst to best

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Shanaya. This is top work, well done! You have introduced Julie Andrews beautifully and your questions are very interesting. I am a big fan of hers as well. I think that she has amazing facial expressions!
    I think it is awesome that she has inspired you to always smile and never give up. These traits will serve you well. Keep up the wonderful writing. Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.