Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

music moods

 Hello today in music huru we have been working on music moods. We had to find songs that match the moods for us eg a song that makes me sad is Hallelujah.  I found this really fun and interesting and I really enjoyed this. Next time I think we should share the songs to each other to see if there are any songs we have the same with other people.  My favourite song is Don't Stop Believing because It really makes me smile with tears in my eyes.

Dont Stop Believing

sad - Hallelujah - Hallelujah

energetic - Bohemian Rhapsody - Bohemian Rhapsody

calm - Somebody To Love - Somebody To Love

happy - DON'T STOP BELIEVING  - Dont Stop Believing

irritated - Jingle Bells -  Jingle Bells

wanna cry and sing your heart out - DONT STOP BELIEVING!!!

 What songs make you feel sad?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.