Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

living a healthy lifestyle

Hi today we are working on what we can do to have a healthy life style. E g eating the right food and how much sodium you eat. 

Having a healthy life style is your choice and how you go about is also your choice, but some things you cant control so you do something about it that will make sure no matter what you have you can still have a healthy life style. As for me I'm dairy free which means I cant have some types of milks. I also cant have butter, yogurt, ice cream and lots of cheese I also cant have milkshakes. But I still can have lots of other things that also are normal to eat. I eat meat and vegetables and fruit I like to keep fit and be activated. I hate being dairy free cause i cant eat lots of cool things that most people can eat. 

3 Steps to a Healthy Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.