Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Hi today we have been working on gravity and how different planets dont all have the same level of gravity.


1. no. not all planets have the same gravity.
2. the more mass you have the more gravity you have.
3. mercury : 11.3
Venus : 27.3
mars : 11.4
Jupiter : 70.2
Saturn : 27.9
Uranus  : 27.6
Neptune : 33.6
on Jupiter your weight is very high and makes you a lot heavier than usual. Its a tight rope for Mercury and mars. eg there is not that much between them ) but Mercury is still is the least followed up by mars.
If I were to live on a planet with bigger gravity I would collapses. If I were to live on a planet with lower gravity I would jump real high and be like a super star leaping though the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.