Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2020

starry teller - science




Q1 A - in the Desert Research Centre they stayed in Habs and explored and found out what it'll be like on mars e g how it'll feel like. they say in the hab and study biology geology and astronomy. 
Haritina found it difficult in the centre because there was not much to do and nothing around her to entertain her. she also felt lonely and felt lossed in her thoughts cause she had not that much other things to do.
I think it is important to get the feeling of what it'll be like before you go and do it. It is also good to know what your heading into and what are some possibility's that might happen or could be side affect's to going to Mars  like for an example you might not be able to go back to Mars and might get stuck on things that happen when your at Mars e g like if you were to send a message.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.