Pages

Monday 10 August 2020

mars rover explanation writing

Hi today we have been working on a paragraph to explain what a rover is and what its used for.

Have you ever thought of going to mars??

What is a rover?, a rover is a robot that NASA has made,
it is a device that wanders around and it is made to move
across hard surfaces because it's on Mars. The purpose
of the rover is to find more information about Mars, to explore
Mars, and to get photos of Mars. The rover has already launched
because it launched in July the 30th of 2020 the rover
launched at CCAFS a space launching complex. The
rover is coming back in 2021 february the 18th and they
are hoping for it to land in the Jezero Crater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.