Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

100 word challenge

hi today we have been working on another 100 word challenge and this was done with music.

As the horizon comes people stand and stare. The sound of silence fills the air.
Everyone is calm. Everyone sits and smiles, kids are watching carefully with
their families birds chirping and the wind blowing leaves are falling. The sunset
is beautiful. You can see the way the sun has reflected in people's eyes and
people are drawn to the horizon. The waves are splashing people are getting
up. flocks of birds passing by the sky are spectacular red and orange. It was
gorgeous as the sun was in the sky, blossoms were falling off the trees, and
flowers were blooming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.