Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

100 word challenge

 Hi guys today we have been working on 100 word challenge as most probably know what is. The picture was foot print's in the snow. 


I woke up to the sound of christmas bells ringing. it's christmas eve and there

is snow everywhere. I walk down the streets to the smell of home baked cookies

and gingerbread cookies. The town square is as bright as ever and all the

Christmas decorations are up. It's almost like you're in a world of gold, red and green.

There I was going past the park just after the town square. I walked to my favorite

spot at the top of the hill under the big evergreen tree. I sat down in the spot with no

snow and sang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.