Pages

Thursday 26 November 2020

End of book review

 Hi guys as you can tell from the tittle that I am giving an end of book review to say what I think of the book Playing To Win. we are doing this cause we gave what we could predict from what they said at the back of the book and the cover.


End of book review 

I like this book its very interesting and had a lot of drama witch it not my thing but it made it a lot more fun to read and hooked me into the book. Next time the Author could maybe space it out the drama a bit because when they did this they made some chapters more interesting than the others but over all this was a really good book. I like the way the Author did not make it all love and made it different than most other high school books. I do think that maybe they could describe the characters more better and make it more easy to do a character description. I really like Alice, Todd, Rose and Lucy they made the book more amazing. The main characters were Alice , Todd and Denny. Alice Todd and Denny made the book more interesting. I selected this book because it had sports in it and the others didn't so it made it more better and fun. Overall I think this was a very good book and had character to it.  my favourite part was when Alice was sarcastic to Todd.  I would recommend this to my brother because it might be very interesting to him  and he might actually like it. Another part of the book that was amazing to read was when Todd deliberately ordered Denny what he didn't ask for.  This was very amazing to read and I would like to read a part two of Playing To Win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.