Pages

Tuesday 3 November 2020

Gymnastics P. E

 Hi guy's today in gymnastics we have been doing all different things Like the beam the trampoline, mini trampoline and more. we did the mini trampoline Its when you have an mini trampoline and crash mats that you land on after you do your trick. With my group we did a straight jump, two feet landing jump and a front flip. I had fun my favourite part or activity we did was the flip. one thing I think I would like to do if there is a next time is the  big trampoline or the beam I really like both even though I don't like gymnastics.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.