Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Playing To Win week 7

 Hi guys today in reading we have finished the last chapter of the book. we had to wright a letter to the author of the book. 

Hi I would like to say this book was all really good and fascinating with all the drama and stuff all throughout the book. One thing I do wanna say is that all though this book was interesting I didn't like the fact that some of the chapters had more interesting things going on that the others were just really boring and not hooking me in. sometimes it was making me wanna turn away but over all this was really good. I do wanna ask if there is or will be a Playing To Win book 2. It would be fun to read the next book and read what more drama can go on between all the characters. Also in the future I would like it if you could describe the characters it would be great. I would like it if there was more to them than what I have read.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.