Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 word challenge

 Hi today in Wanaga we have been doing another 100 word challenge. we had to do this with a random setting and story line the teacher created. The story line is that there is a life size bubble that can take us where ever we want so I chose Paris I kinda wanna see Paris but also Russia.

I was walking through a forest and stumbled upon a life size bubble that will float me

anywhere I want. I walked into the bubble and there I was thinking of where I wanted

to go but all I could think of is there’s no place like home cause it was funny and I just

watched the movie. I thought of a place I wanted to go to and decided Paris so off i float

all invisible so no one can see me. I landed in Paris, saw the beautiful Eiffel

Tower and so much more. I went to the Dine at a street café and had a very fun time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanaya

    How are you? I like how you made it so the bubble makes you go somewhere its really cool. It is cool how you added that you want to go to Paris and Russia. I like how you put some places in your writing.

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.