Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

gym pe

 hi guys today we have been working on gymnastics in pe these past weeks and months. I have learned to use the beam. So far  in gymnastics we have been working on the trampoline, mini trampoline, beam, parallel bars and more. we have done some front flip straight jamp and more. we have been doing front flips, back flips  knee slips. we have also been hoping leaping frog jumps and cart wheels. on the bar we have been doing rolling off the ar , tuck legs through roll and more. one of my favourite things was to do a front flip on the mini tramp and land on the mats. on the parallel bars we have been doing walking with our arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.