Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

blackout poetry digital

hi guys this first week of  the term for rt we have been working on blackout poetry. we are now doing it digital. we are doing this on are Chromebooks and taking screen shots of what we have made from other peoples story like Alice in wonderland. we used this sight on are Chromebooks that is used to do black out poetry. I love doing this on our Chromebooks Because it is more easy and its just like a click of an finger. This sight is a very useful for blackout poetry.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Shanaya

    Thanks for sharing your post talking a little bit about the digital blackout poetry we were doing. I think this was a fun activity to go with the physical poems we made. I wonder, can you include images of the poems you made online so we can see an example? Also, you forgot your capital letters in your post! Making sure to always use capital letters and fullstops will make all of your posts Year 8 quality.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.