Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Fifine Niue ~ fuata muta writing

 Hi today we in Wananga we have a new language week. the two languages we are learning is Niuean and tokelau.   

I can see a little girl sitting by the waves letting the water goes over her feet as she sings a song she make u in math class. The water was as clear as glass with a light blue tint to it. Her hair was blowing in the wind. As she sings her parents are sitting on a rock listing to her song without her knowing. She sings a graceful harmony. the waves hit the big rocks and splash against the rocks. As the sun is setting and the sky is yellow orange and a little blue with pink clouds a ray of sun reflects onto the little girl singing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.