Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2020

playing to win character description

 hi guys today we did some character description on our novel we are reading about a book about rugby and trying to understand the characters. some of the characters were not  mentioned a lot and it was hard to explain what they were like. we read chapter 3 - 4 on playing to win. the task was to understand the characters from what they have said done and how they speak this is the 2nd week on reading playing to win and so far it has been going good we are in different groups for different novels as said and we are doing this to give us a chance to do more that just read the book and next week a different book. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Shanaya
    How are you? I like how you put your work on here. Next time could you check you spelling and grammar. Thanks

    - Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Carla thank you for the comment and yes I will check my grammar.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.