Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2020

 hi last week we have been looking at freeze frames and techniques like levels and   spacial relationships, expressions and gestures. we did freeze frames but are subject was bully's. I think my group did well and we did an great on our frames I especially liked acting like im the main bully and acting like im going to punch my friend. we practised before we did our own freeze frames. some of our faces in the photos are really funny with my group we did some interesting things when we were acting. my favourite part was when we got to try and make the titanic with our body with three people. When I was the bully I felt real good and interested on what we were doing and all the freeze frames we did all though next time I do want to do an real act on bully's so I get to act as a bully. In drama we have been looking at what we could do to make it more interesting and that is when the levels and spacial relationships (etc) come in. with my group we did a lot of different techniques and I think we used levels the most.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.