Pages

Thursday 29 October 2020

playing to win chapter 5

 Hi guys to I was reading on my chapter 5 of my book playing to win. Chapter 5 was very interesting all though not much happened. my favourite part was when we got to know about Alice's brother and how he died in a crash after his rugby party. In chapter 5 there was not much going on apart finding out Alice's brother and how he died. The next interesting part was the accident  that happened with Denny and the crash. So far this book has been good but to be honest all the interesting things are in one whole chapter and then the next chapter is boring. chapter five has been the most boring chapter yet but i do like how they unlocked more on Alice since see is being stuck with Todd cause Todd is very clingy and like Alice so he wont let her go. 

our task for this week is to make your own question for Friday discussion. My question's our what do you think happened at the party? how do you think the crash happened or how it was caused?. In chapter 5 we learned that Alice does not like rugby or crashes cause of her brothers accident. This topic on how her brother died helped me think of a question but I came up with two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.