Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

summery playing to win

 hi guys today in reading we have started a new book called playing to win and this book is about a boy named Denny. Denny brought a new car a  red Mazda. Denny has had some very bad times with this boy named Todd. Todd is what you call a boy with the girl of his dreams that doesn't  like him. we have to do an summery that explains what has happened so far who are the characters and what are they like.


Some of the few things that have happened so far is Denny got a new car and has got a job at the video store. Denny has moved houses and schools at has went to a new school and started fresh. A little about Todd is he is very rude and likes to pick on people and is very annoying and might have a little crush on a girl called Alice. Alice is a girl that Todd likes she is friends with Denny. Alice likes to sing and sings in a band with her other friends. one of my favourite parts is when Todd's car breaks down. when todds car breaks  down it was at the lights when he showed off to Alice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.