Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2020

PE expectations

 hi today we are going over PE expectations. one of the Pe expectations is having your gear you always need your pe uniform for pe. another expectation is to line up in two lines and be quiet. next is to not touch any of the gear before you have been instructed to. when the teacher is doing the role you have to not talk and listen for your name. when you have been let in the gym you go and get changed as fast as you can so you can be ready to do the role of whatever you do. if your uniform cant be used like when in the wash yu can bring any type of clothes that can be used. if you dont have your uniform you will sit out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.