Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

Blackout poetry

Hi guys today we this start of term four for art we have been working on blackout poetry. Blackout poetry is when you have an article or newspaper and you make a story with the words of what someone else has written when you have picked your few words you black out every thing else about from the few words you picked. One of one of my favourite parts was when we had to do a design  that  links to your poem. I really disliked how long it took for me to find a good story line or words form someone else's poet that  made a good story. We did this to learn the relationship between image and text. Blackout poetry is a very fun and exciting way to make a poem. When we were learning how to make a blackout poem we watched a video on how to make an newspaper blackout poetry. I really liked this type of way to do a poem and I hope I get to do this type of poem again some time in my journey  at school. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.