Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

playing to win fast finishing task

 Hi this week in reading we have been working on a novel study called playing to win this is about a kid named  Denny and he is at a new house and school and got a car and he like rugby. This book is a very interesting book and I cant wait to read more. In this book there is a phrase where the main character says "you can fight a whole war, forty minutes each way and come out the other end alive. More or less anyway" Tying it into rugby I think he is trying to say that you fight for the ball you can win you can lose but at the end you will always be alive? So what do you think? rugby is a really fit game and its involves people getting hurt the main thing in rugby is to have fun and i think thats for every sport.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.